East Bay Motorsports Wholesale Department
Program Information, Procedures and Policies
Fast – Efficient – Professional Service | Customer Testimonials available
Contact Information and Hours of Operation
Erik by Phone @ 510-889-7900 ext 6119 Email: email@example.com
By Fax @ 201-829-7900 (This is a secure “E-fax” number.)
Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00pm PST. Closed Sat & Sun
Your General Ordering Procedures
- The preferred order method is using our online “Parts Finder” allows for easy history viewing. Alternate methods include using a provided order form which can be emailed or faxed in. All orders must contain proper OEM part numbers and requested quantities.
- We will gladly accept phone orders for accounts at cost +30 percent or greater.
- Remember our walk-in location is a retail store; Wholesale orders/prices will not be taken or given at the parts counter by our retail sales personnel.
- No minimum order size.
- For colored bodywork, you may call us at all times for help. Due to the difficult nature of color codes we prefer you do call so we can all avoid costly returns and restocking fees.
Our General Ordering Procedures
- Can-Am/Sea-Doo and Polaris orders will be ordered at the end of our business day before 5:00pm in most cases provided we reach order minimum. It will usually be 4-5 business days before we see any parts from these suppliers. It can be up to 10-12 days for shipments that are large and get sent by truck.
- Suzuki orders received before 11:30am will be ordered the same day in most cases. East coast shipments will be 4-5 business days, most California supplied orders are 2-3 business days for us to receive.
- Yamaha orders received before 11:30pm will be ordered the same day in most cases. East coast shipments will be 4-5 business days, most California supplied orders take 2 business days for us to receive.
- Honda orders received before 11:30pm will be ordered the same day in most cases. East coast shipments will be 3-4 business days, most California supplied orders take 2 business days for us to receive. Honda ships using FedEx. Our FedEx deliveries arrive AFTER our UPS daily pickup. All items received after UPS picks up, can only be shipped the following business day.
- Kawasaki orders received before 11:30pm will be ordered the same day in most cases. East coast shipments will be 4-5 business days, most California supplied orders take 2-3 business days for us to receive.
Our General Shipping Procedures
- Parts received at our location before our daily UPS pickup will be shipped the same day in most cases, unless another plan is devised specifically for your account.
- All orders with backordered parts will ship when available parts are received, and the backordered parts will be shipped when they become available. All shipments will be billed at UPS’ standard rates. There is a $2.00 handling fee on all shipments.
- All shipping and handling charges are pre-paid by the wholesale customer. Yes, we can bill your UPS account if you request us to do so.
- UPS Ground is our standard method of shipping. UPS Next Day Air, 2 Day Air, and 3 Day Select are available upon request.
- Our UPS pick up is USUALLY at 4:00pm, we will be unable to ship after this time until the following business day.
Our General Return/Cancellation Policies
- You are responsible for cancelling your backorders; items that are not released from backorder by the supplier may be cancelled at anytime with no penalty. If an item is released before cancellation then a restock fee will apply.
- RESTOCK FEES ARE FORCED UPON US BY THE OEM’S. We do not make money on restock fees. Most of the time, we actually lose money because we pay for the return freight in most cases.
- 20 day return period on all brands EXCEPT SeaDoo/Can-Am and Polaris. East Bay Motorsports accepts returns up to 20 days from the original delivery date as shown on the delivery company’s tracking system. East Bay Motorsports must receive items within 20 days in order to be eligible for a refund in most cases.
- SeaDoo/Can-Am and Polaris parts must be returned within 14 days from the date we were invoiced by SeaDoo/Can-Am or Polaris. So you must act fast.
- Honda. Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Polaris parts will have a 20% restock fee charged on all returned parts.
- SeaDoo/Can-Am parts will be charged a 30% restocking fee charged on all returned parts.
- All parts must be in their original packaging with original part numbers. Manufacturers will not accept returns unless all original packaging, including the original shipping box, is received in good condition, meaning free from scratches, blemishes, tears, dents, and pen markings, Writing of any kind on the packaging is an immediate disqualification. Tools, manuals, and mounted tires are not accepted. Should we come across an item that is not mentioned and we are not capable of returning, then we reserve the right to refuse return on these items too.
- All parts must be in re-sellable condition. East Bay Motorsports is unable to accept returned items that have been installed, used or damaged in any way.
- All returns must include original invoice with all parts.
- Sorry, no parts under $10.00 are able to be returned.
- Shipping damage must immediately be filed with us and carrier when part is received.
- For large, oversize or heavy items we will bill for the return freight.
- Send all returns prepaid freight. “ATTENTION: ERIK - RETURNS DEPARTMENT”.
Other General Policies
- Should a pre-quoted price change upon receipt of the item from the supplier, you will be charged on basis of the new cost we are billed for, since wholesale accounts are of cost-plus nature. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you.
- East Bay Motorsports will not be responsible for any part numbers that have superseded to a new number at a higher price. East Bay Motorsports does not guarantee pricing... Manufacturer prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- For customers who wish to buy oil from us, we will sell oil from our stock on hand only if it will not deplete our stock. We suggest that you place your oil orders well in advance of when you actually need it, this way you have no oil stock interruptions.
- East Bay Motorsports reserves the right to make changes to all wholesale policies at anytime without advance notification.
Will Call Order Instructions
- Hours for Will Call Orders/Pick-Ups are: Monday-Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday the wholesale department is closed, if you must p/u after hours during the week or on the weekend then you must notify us during wholesale hours so we can prepare your parts or you will be asked to return when the wholesale department is open again. Remember our walk-in location is a retail store; Wholesale orders/prices will not be taken or given at the parts counter by our retail sales personnel.
Method of Payments We Accept
- Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover credit cards.
- PayPal (3% will be added to your total on all PayPal payments for wholesale customers)
- We do not ship COD
- We do not accept personal checks; we do accept business checks from well established clients.